Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
coolest dude on the forum.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Auntiquarian
Auntiquarian
11 posts

Re: coolest dude on the forum.

Sometimes it's rather nice to be on a list

Oct 22, 2010, 21:46

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Well I certainly like this list - I'm on it. Not sure if I'm really cool, but one does try to maintain a certain sangfroid in times of misfortune...

Oct 22, 2010, 22:05

Auntiquarian
Auntiquarian
11 posts

Continento Mori? Or is that too obscure. Great map

Oct 23, 2010, 10:54

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

where's discowhatsit?? and uh, marty marty Martin? not manager.

Oct 23, 2010, 11:10

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

and where is Daniel and Karel? did they give up on stereolab? bastard! Yeah! I miss him/her,too. as I said before, your list is INCOMPLETE!

Oct 23, 2010, 11:13

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I like her avatar! but I hate her guts...
that pic is funny.

Oct 23, 2010, 11:15

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Well Karel is k. And Marty is boppawombat returns. Disco probably hasn't been on here since the old forum, just the gs. Lots of people from the old forum aren't listed. Like yannick and tons of others but they're not around anymore.

Oct 23, 2010, 18:47

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

I think Basil is the coolest, he did a great job, while most of people here were arguing whos penis is bigger

There are really nice people here too though

Oct 24, 2010, 20:24

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

T-Pain is the coolest dude on the forum.

Oct 25, 2010, 01:24

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Booklover wrote:
while most of people here were arguing whos penis is bigger

Most? Really? I doubt that. I know I never argued over the size of my member here.

Oct 26, 2010, 13:30

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index