Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Your ideal Switched On Vol. 4
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Paulkaiju
Paulkaiju
9 posts

Re: Your ideal Switched On Vol. 4

I would really like the full "un fade out" version of Valley hi.
The one on CC is wayyy too short.
Tim needs to bust that out.

Oct 24, 2010, 17:20

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Simontreal
Simontreal
33 posts

Now that it is the next release, any other suggestions for a complete tracklisting ?

Nov 29, 2010, 11:28

Neho
8 posts

deadlyfingers wrote:

Plus, there appear to be a couple of tracks that I've actually never heard, from a split single:

The Eclipse
Yes Sir! I Can Moogie

Found those tracks here: http://themythicsignifier.blogspot.com/2009/05/stereolab-cats-miaow.html

One more split here: http://themythicsignifier.blogspot.com/2009/05/stereolab-soi-disant.html

Nov 30, 2010, 17:36

Guy E
3 posts

I assembled a tour singles plus promo single and Yeti disc many years ago and it’s given me great pleasure. I’d love to see an official release of all these tracks on CD plus whatever other stray rarities are laying about.

The Super It
Fried Monkey Eggs (Instrumental)
Fried Monkey Eggs (Vocal)
Monkey Jelly
---
Free Witch And No-Bra Queen
Speck Voice
---
Rose, My Rocket Brain
Banana Monster Ne Respond Plus
University Microfilms International
---
Solar Throw-Away
Jump Drive Shut-Out
---
Spool Of Collusion
Forensic Itch
---
L’Exotisme Interieur
Explosante Fixe
---
Negatites

Dec 17, 2013, 00:31

matthew6
matthew6
1897 posts

Oscillons is not considered a switched on?

Aug 19, 2014, 11:47

mikka000
1083 posts

no Oscillons isn't really a switched on because the singles that are compiled on there aren't necessarily rarities. there are over 6000 ping pong 7"s not to mention CDs and 10"s for example. And they're album related so we all own the A-sides already.

Aug 19, 2014, 13:13

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Fluorescences is the only EP on Oscillons that isn't related to any album.

Aug 19, 2014, 16:44

mikka000
1083 posts

oh yeh forgot that one. and it isnt really limited is it? CD, 7", 12"....

Aug 20, 2014, 11:37

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index