Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Gruff Rhys - Shark Ridden Waters
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Re: Gruff Rhys - Shark Ridden Waters

velvetwater wrote:
I actually prefer the later stuff (from RINGS AROUND THE WORLD onwards), PHANTOM POWER in particular.
Gruff's solo album CANDYLION is also nice.

I lost interest after Guerrilla. I wasn't really impressed with anything after. I will have to go back and give another listen to the later stuff.

Oct 24, 2010, 23:30

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Proper video:

Nov 09, 2010, 22:02

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

wow that's great I already read about the Jupiter robots! Good one1

Nov 10, 2010, 05:46

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Hotel Shampoo

The album on which this song appears is now streaming free here:

http://www.gruffrhys.com/hotelshampoo/

(You just click on the individual shampoo bottles on the left to hear the different tracks.)

Feb 11, 2011, 14:03

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Re: Hotel Shampoo

Bymph.

(Faux-Welsh for "bump".)

Feb 18, 2011, 15:21

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Re: Gruff Rhys - Hotel Shampoo

I love the whole album...some of my faves off it right now.

Mar 04, 2011, 20:19

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i saw gruff at a music festival, where i was right at the front. i swear he was looking at me all though out, he even imitated me!

Mar 04, 2011, 20:24

victim of band
106 posts

wracket wrote:
For those who might be interested, Gruff Rhys (Super Furry Animals) has a great new song that he's giving away free here:

http://www.gruffrhys.com/

Hi, This is my friend and he needs money, (only if you're interested though) It's super furry glurry rhyhs, It's like ruffy garbage bags and you can throw it out after you're done listening to it!
Thanks

Mar 04, 2011, 20:28

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

78 sluss wrote:
i saw gruff at a music festival, where i was right at the front. i swear he was looking at me all though out, he even imitated me!

I just walked in from a Gruff concert. He always makes for an excellent show...even if his interaction with the Parisian crowd is a bit stifled by the language barrier!

Mar 04, 2011, 22:16

GaryB2
GaryB2
2328 posts

Did you hear about his new film? He tracked down Welsh-speaking folk singers in the Andes (seriously). The people descend from Welsh folks that left the UK 200 years ago! Some of the road signs in Chile (I think) have dual Welsh/Spanish road signs. Blew my mind that did.

Mar 05, 2011, 22:59

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index