Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Laetitia sadier: Nothing belongs to me
56 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: Laetitia sadier: Nothing belongs to me

Labhead wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:
It never fails to amaze me just how anti-download Laetitia is. She hates it, thinks it's stealing. Which it is, really, it's got to be said.

Great interview. She's my type of gal....smokes like a chimney and swears like fuck. She's French too grrrrrr :)

It is absolutely NOT stealing. To steal is to take the property of another without right or permission. Downloading makes COPIES. If you were to take a picture of something, or use another's plans that they used in building a house to make a house of your own, that wouldn't be considered stealing either, would it?

However, it may cause some to not go out and buy something, that's true and it is a shame. But it's surely not stealing. Reports actually show that sales have gone UP as a result of downloading. When I find stuff I like via downloading, I go out and buy it because I appreciate the packaging and better quality. Downloads are almost never cd or record quality unless they're FLAC or WAV (pretty rare).

Yeah, I like when French girls talk dirty.

Stealing? Not if you pay for it. Maybe I missed the point.

Absolutely, I still buy CDs for listening in my car for the better sound quality. The sound quality is a real big deal for me and the radio frequency plug in thingie just doesn't get it! FLAC or WAV, that is interesting. Google time.

Oct 28, 2010, 16:33

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: