Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Extra ticket for NFL game at Wembley this weekend
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Extra ticket for NFL game at Wembley this weekend

This is kind of last minute, I know, but looks like I have an extra club level (the plush, wider-than-normal and padded seat section) ticket for this Sunday's San Francisco 49ers vs. Denver Broncos game at Wembley Stadium.

If anyone's interested give me a shout...I'd be willing to let it go for considerably less than face value. (As an added bonus, you wouldn't have to sit with me, just with a friend of mine!)

Oct 28, 2010, 17:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Bytor Peltor
Bytor Peltor
165 posts

Re: Extra ticket for NFL game at Wembley this weekend

I can't go but I am curious......what is face value?

Oct 28, 2010, 17:47

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

who do you think will win?

Oct 28, 2010, 18:04

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
who do you think will win?

The NFL.

Oct 28, 2010, 19:06

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Bytor Peltor wrote:
I can't go but I am curious......what is face value?

Well, for these Club Level seats it's quite a bit (125 pounds)...for the lower level midfield seats it's 100...I think the "cheap" seats up in nosebleed land are around 50. *gulp*

But again, I wouldn't make anyone pay full price! As the club level is sold out I could always just go and hawk it before the game I suppose, but I'd rather not bother with that, especially if there was anyone here who had a hankerin' for some Yankee gridiron action. (Though I guess Stereolab and the NFL might not have the biggest overlap in terms of followers, particularly in the UK.)

Oct 28, 2010, 20:44

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

I like both! I am, however, roped into helping my friend move house this weekend. Damn.

Oct 28, 2010, 21:08

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

wracket wrote:

(Though I guess Stereolab and the NFL might not have the biggest overlap in terms of followers, particularly in the UK.)

True: I find the college game much more exciting. Also, I'm on the other side of the planet.

Oct 29, 2010, 04:12