Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Copacabana
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

bongoboy
bongoboy
2 posts

Re: Copacabana

The snippets sound superb.

But Amazon seems to have a typo on that first track ("paraluies"?).

Can't wait to purchase the album as soon as it pops up on iTunes.

Robbie

www.projectmoonbase.com

Nov 09, 2010, 22:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

GaryB2 wrote:
Couple o' bobby dazzlers there!! The gurlz, I mean.

agreed - and the film's star, Isabelle Huppert still looks a million dollars (francs) too:

http://www.3jcreation.com/images/news/341-0515-isabellehuppertweringchopardjewellery002.jpg

Nov 09, 2010, 23:10

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

The snippets (well, in a few cases they are almost the whole track!) are great.
But how come it is still not available on itunes?

Nov 10, 2010, 01:19

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

velvetwater wrote:

You mean previews? itunes never puts anything up until the release date, except big names and eventhough they're up you usually can't preview them either.

Nov 10, 2010, 01:57

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Sounds more High Llamas

At least the random 8 tracks I played.

Nov 10, 2010, 21:59

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Milf! Or maybe a gilf. Ahem.

Nov 10, 2010, 22:19

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

corporalclegg wrote:
velvetwater wrote:

You mean previews? itunes never puts anything up until the release date, except big names and eventhough they're up you usually can't preview them either.

No, I am talking about the actual thing.
I have seen the release date on Amazon, but Martin had said it should have been available last Monday at the latest.

Nov 11, 2010, 01:01

martin
183 posts

Not too sure what is going on with the iTunes delay, have contacted them and waiting for a response.
Also queried spelling mistake....

Pikey

Nov 11, 2010, 14:21

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Only the governor can help us!
Thanks Pikey.

Nov 11, 2010, 16:37

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Is this out yet?

Nov 17, 2010, 10:08

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index