Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Copacabana
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

It's here!

Digital version of "Copacabana" is up on iTunes US ($9.99), and on Amazon US ($8.99).
Find it quicker by searching for "Tim Gane" or "Sean O'Hagan".

Nov 29, 2010, 06:49

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

fieryyellow
16 posts

Re: Copacabana

And in the UK - 6.99 on Amazon, 7.99 on itunes. Lovely stuff it is too!

Nov 29, 2010, 08:45

Simontreal
Simontreal
33 posts

Any chance of a limited cd release ?

Nov 29, 2010, 23:30

bongoboy
bongoboy
2 posts

Odd, I can see the tracks listed in the UK iTunes store but if I click on the album title I get "the item you've requested is not currently available in the UK".

Oh well, Amazon it is then...

Robbie

Nov 30, 2010, 22:02

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Now that Copacabana is available, I've noticed La Vie D'artiste is now gone in US amazon/itunes.

Nov 30, 2010, 22:18

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

It's still there. But the searching is lame. If you type in Tim Gane, you get the earlier one but Copacabana is not there as one of the album choices. You have to type Copacabana Tim Gane to see it.

Dec 01, 2010, 03:59

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
343 posts

I actually just typed " Tim Gane" and it showed up just fine. I like everything on it, particularly "Attention Danger". Some of these songs has flavors of the older stereolab, just like La Vie D' Artiste.

Dec 01, 2010, 04:25

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
It's still there. But the searching is lame. If you type in Tim Gane, you get the earlier one but Copacabana is not there as one of the album choices. You have to type Copacabana Tim Gane to see it.

Wtf!!! I see the old one now in itunes but now I can't find Copacabana at all. Typed it in like you wrote & so many other ways but to no avail. There both on amazon but it's killing me that I can't find it on itunes.

Dec 01, 2010, 23:10

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

corporalclegg wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

Wtf!!! I see the old one now in itunes but now I can't find Copacabana at all. Typed it in like you wrote & so many other ways but to no avail. There both on amazon but it's killing me that I can't find it on itunes.

Weird, and for me, when I first searched for it, it took me to the UK site, I had to go back and specify US, and then for some reason it came up for me in the US.

Dec 02, 2010, 09:20

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

This problem reminds me of when I couldn't find NOT MUSIC on ITunes to listen to the snippets.
I came to the conclusion that sometimes there is no explanation for this type of technical problems: I think it is just random computer/internet "rebellion"!

Dec 02, 2010, 11:00

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index