Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Copacabana
73 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Copacabana

yeah, they just eat money. I don't have any money. nobody else has any money and then they think they're entitled to eat my money!! WTF? but I can proudly say, I haven't been the best person, but I have never stole any music off internet. good for me, I'll be patient.
I've really been exposed to a new perpsective in terms of corporate responsibility, etc. etc. and I don't see how anybody makes a GD dime with all this violence and theft. It's f' up! damn it, gave up the beer but sometimes I want one.
yeah, learning all kinds of new things about societal influences and subduation ie. abatement, guidance, ethics, morals ???? justice , liberty??
guidance. I want to avoid the mistakes I've made in the past and continue to avoid the mistakes I've managed to avoid.
I've been practicing some mime. I took a few weeks off. My french isn't good enough. My idioms. I don't even speak english well enough to qualify for mime school.

Feb 05, 2011, 18:08

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: