Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
the bald
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

the bald

if milk was morning. i'd be vegetive to one thought: east only. quin tik tik. or tok pap plib.

Nov 06, 2010, 16:22

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: the bald

78 sluss wrote:
if milk was morning. i'd be vegetive to one thought: east only. quin tik tik. or tok pap plib.

That. Or just a tap on the snooze button and nine more minutes in the dream world.

Nov 06, 2010, 18:45

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i'm on earth and awake and alive. and i know whats going on. dunno what you have to be like that for. you're on the wrong node. probably waiting for the pope the condone your like for the new lenny beige. acid killed extra terrestrial. you're all large playground tourists smurfing the pony bum. you dont know the meaning, and 0 i died. fbi are on you.

Nov 07, 2010, 01:44

hito
hito
1745 posts

Are these clues for the cryptic crossword?

Nov 08, 2010, 12:05

raygun
raygun
170 posts

78 sluss wrote:

and so are the bald and the beautiful and so are the days of our lives.

Nov 08, 2010, 13:24