Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Woot! My vinyl copy of Not Music arrived!
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Re: Woot! My vinyl copy of Not Music arrived!

Labhead wrote:
Shipping to Chicago, mine cost $39.39 total, plus my credit card chared a FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE(Other) of $1.18.

I may have chosen a medium shipping level instead of the cheapest (I'm paranoid they'll mess it up).

Sounds like you chose "Signed for Delivery".

Nov 13, 2010, 00:32

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

corporalclegg wrote:
Labhead wrote:
Shipping to Chicago, mine cost $39.39 total, plus my credit card chared a FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE(Other) of $1.18.

I may have chosen a medium shipping level instead of the cheapest (I'm paranoid they'll mess it up).

Sounds like you chose "Signed for Delivery".

Does anyone know how long I should expect delivery to take to Chicago? My card was just charged a couple days ago.

Nov 13, 2010, 00:41

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Labhead wrote:
Does anyone know how long I should expect delivery to take to Chicago? My card was just charged a couple days ago.

I've never dealt with Rough Trade before this. Judging on other overseas stores like Bleep or Amazon.uk, which I've used many times, you usually get it 5-7 business days after being dispatched.

Nov 13, 2010, 01:14

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Just got home from work with my RT vinyl sitting at the front door.

Nov 18, 2010, 22:09

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

corporalclegg wrote:
Just got home from work with my RT vinyl sitting at the front door.

I got my RT copy today too!

Nov 18, 2010, 22:19

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Still waiting here, card charged. 'Course, I'm in the land of the free.

Nov 18, 2010, 22:25

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Actually, it did come today, yay. Damn, why couldn't they put side A and side C one one vinyl?!

Nov 18, 2010, 23:54

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index