Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
All killer, no filler
69 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Re: All killer, no filler

jorbel wrote:
meanchico wrote:
they were released after her passing, but mostly recorded prior to it. if I'm remembering correctly I think they were just about to record all the vocals at the time of the accident. Laetitia had to sing all the parts written for Mary.

REALLY? I'm shocked! So the dual mono recording paying homage to Mary, which is even more clear if you listen to the separate channels, makes even more sense...

Sometimes I just don't believe that Mary is no more. This is maybe also because for a long time I didn't pay attention to the groop members photos, and so I was convinced that the main singer was Mary, not Laetitia.

False, false about this whole "recorded prior" thing. I still remember the old forum and Martin was kind enough to dedicate us in the details. In late February 2003 he reported about starting the sessions with rhythm tracks. Then subsequently guitars, keys etc and eventually vocals. So no, nothing on ME is recorded before 9 December 2002. Several months after. :)

Nov 11, 2010, 17:39

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: