Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Seen Broadcast live?
51 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

Re: Seen Broadcast live?

I've seen them twice. First time after Tender Buttons, and there was a bass player and drummer with them. Wonderful to hear that music live.

Then more recently after Witch Cults. I wasn't sure if I would like it, because I wasn't crazy about the album. But it was much more interesting live since it was a more complete sensory experience with the Julian House video collages etc behind them. Plus I love to be able to go back and chat with Martin a bit. And that time I met Wendy Flower. As you know now it's just James and Trish, behind their synthesizers. Trish was more involved with that this time instead of just guitar and singing. She is not what you would call an entertainer when she sings and plays, she stays almost in the shadows sometimes.

I'm very glad to be able to see them live, hope their new album comes out soon, it's taking forever. I want to see a tour after that.

Nov 26, 2010, 08:59

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: