Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Seen Broadcast live?
51 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Seen Broadcast live?

Hobobachang wrote:
I've seen them 5 or 6 times over the years (not entirely sure to be honest, my old tickets are not immediately to hand). First time was I guess on tour in support of "The Noise made by People" LP. Always fantastic! I agree with what people have mentioned about the sound being "heavier" live, very psychedelic indeed :D

They always seemed to have an amazing drummer, which really drove the sound along with great intensity. As with Cosmos Twins I remember the tour when "Pendulum" ep was released being especially fantastic (I still wear my grey shirt with the ep sleeve on the front which I got that night all the time, even thought holes are developing under the armpits!)

Last year's tour was obviously a more stripped down affair, but still brilliant....just in a different kind of way. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, and felt they still managed to obtain a similar intensity (or maybe I was just exceptionally baked). I loved the different approach, but at the same time hope they will be back next year with a new album and a full band again :)

Jul 17, 2016, 18:57

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: