Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
wikileaks.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
746 posts

Re: wikileaks.

hito wrote:

What is the spade in this case? An idealist? An academic? A schoolboy? Are these people so awful?

Last one

The short answer is... yes.

Dec 07, 2010, 03:18

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

hito wrote:
Cheeso wrote:
hito wrote:
Dara wrote:
Cheeso wrote:
Nothing in that post makes you sound like any less of a condescending prick

I think Cheeso had it about right.

I am somewhat sorry I gave you the time of day. That really is nasty.

The day that agreeing with Cheeso calling someone a prick fills me with pleasure is the day I hope to shuffle off this mortal coil.

But before you do that, you should probably get over yourself.

Before I die I should get over myself? Before I agree with you I should get over myself?
I concede, I cannot discuss anything with your gang. You have all decided that attacking me is more important than getting along or focusing on what is said. Using the microcosm of this forum as an example, your behaviour shows a nasty pack mentality that is the reason why peace is very hard to achieve. Your bunch really behave viciously sometimes. I hope you are better in your private lives.
Count me out.

I've never counted you in. Like I said, get over yourself.

Dec 07, 2010, 05:49

JS
JS
489 posts

hito wrote:

Using the microcosm of this forum as an example, your behavior shows a nasty pack mentality that is the reason why peace is very hard to achieve. Your bunch really behave viciously sometimes.

You are absolutely right about this, Hito.

There is a few key individuals here who will gladly ruin a civilized and pleasant discussion thread if you dare to say something they don't agree with.

That's to be expected on a un-moderated forum. Too much freedom is just as bad as not enough freedom.

The greater the freedom, the greater the responsibilities.

Sadly this forum reflects society in general: Too many people are too irresponsible to deserve their freedom.

Dec 07, 2010, 23:50

vivakomeda
746 posts

"Too much freedom is just as bad as not enough freedom."

I would argue that it's at least slightly better.

Dec 08, 2010, 00:57

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

vivakomeda wrote:

JSlogic...its good for a laugh at best...

Dec 08, 2010, 01:25

hito
hito
1745 posts

Assange jailed

http://www.theage.com.au/technology/wikileaks-founder-remanded-after-bail-denied-20101207-18oj5.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11939712

Dec 08, 2010, 01:48

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
343 posts

Re: Assange jailed

Really bad court drawing of his.

Dec 08, 2010, 06:37

JS
JS
489 posts

vivakomeda wrote:

Well, imagine a completely lawless society, where everyone is free to do everything. Would it really be any better than the most severe tyranny?

Back on topic: the cyber-war is now engaged. Hackers have sucessfully attacked Mastercard and other corporations who tried to hinder Assange.

I wonder how this will end.

Dec 08, 2010, 20:49

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

JS wrote:
the cyber-war is now engaged.

To who? Minka Kelly? I could get engaged to her, she's cute...

Dec 08, 2010, 20:57

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
JS wrote:
the cyber-war is now engaged.

To who? Minka Kelly? I could get engaged to her, she's cute...

That lucky bastard!

Dec 08, 2010, 21:23

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index