Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
wikileaks.
52 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: wikileaks.

cyberpainter wrote:
hito wrote:
Dara wrote:

hito wrote:
Nice work: Make a smartarse remark, get slapped down then reply with a grammatcially shoddy sentence that accuses me of bullying and name calling when I did nothing of the sort.

sorry - but...

hito wrote:
straw man

...is that not name calling then?

sorry but...no

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Best to stay out of it rather than making ill informed remarks.

Who are you to tell anyone to stay in or out of any forum discussion? Of course now you will go on and on endlessly to try to show that you're right and everyone else is clueless, rude, and misunderstanding you. Calapia's original remark certainly did not merit your arrogant sounding "slap down" critique to him. We don't have to stick to long serious posts on this stereolab board. We can make short abbreviated comments if we so choose, silly, sarcastic, grammatically incorrect, or whatever we like.

Depends how you interpret "it" in my "stay out of it. I said "stay out of it" because he mistakenly claimed that I was name calling. I suggest you stay out of "it" rather than back up someone who has made a mistake, accept that they made a mistake and try to be a little objective for once.

And who is the "we" to whom you refer? Not me?

Who are you to tell me how to contribute to the forum discussion?

Of course now you will go on and on endlessly to try to show that you're right and I am clueless, rude, and misunderstanding you.

My original remark certainly did not merit Calapia's arrogant sounding rhetorical question.

I don't have to stick to short, glib posts on this stereolab board. I can make long, considered comments if I so choose: critical, sarcastic, grammatically correct, or whatever I like.

Sound familiar?

Dec 06, 2010, 04:29

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: