Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Best albums of 2010
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: Again?

A minor but whatever. It wasn't worth arguing about.

Blonde Redhead isn't that bad (sampled some vids).

Dec 01, 2010, 21:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Re: To Twee, or not to Twee

Bubblegum Lemonade....just thinking these words makes me happy. I wonder how well bubblegum vodka goes with lemonade? spearmint garnish? definitely a highball glass with lots of chipped ice.

Dec 01, 2010, 22:01

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

Re: Best albums of 2010

meanchico wrote:
Beach House “Teen Dream”
Wild Nothing “Gemini”
Crystal Castles “II”
Deerhunter “Halcyon Digest”
Laetitia Sadier “The Trip”
The Soundcarriers “Celeste”
Stereolab “Not Music”
Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti
Tame Impala "Innerspeaker"
Jane Weaver "The Fallen By Watch Bird"

Beach House “Teen Dream”
Caribou - Swim
Le Futur Pompiste
Crystal Castles “II”
Deerhunter “Halcyon Digest”
Laetitia Sadier “The Trip”
The Soundcarriers “Celeste”
Stereolab “Not Music”
Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti

Dec 01, 2010, 22:20

raygun
raygun
170 posts

mostly the same folks, include Massive Attack - Heligoland

Dec 01, 2010, 22:20

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Like minds...

meanchico wrote:
Bubblegum Lemonade....just thinking these words makes me happy. I wonder how well bubblegum vodka goes with lemonade? spearmint garnish? definitely a highball glass with lots of chipped ice.

That's funny, just last night my girlfriend invented a Strawberry Whiplash martini for me (named for the band). Equal parts Stoli Strawberry (half-price sale!) and strawberry Ramune Drink (crazy little bottle of soda from Japan with a glass marble suspended in it), rimmed with strawberry Pop-Rocks. Hells yes!!!
BTW, Bubblegum Lemonade & Strawberry Whiplash are actually both projects by the same guy, Scotland's "Laz" (he typed with the theme from Twilight Zone running through his head).
Happy Holidays, MeanChico!

Dec 01, 2010, 22:26

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Re: To Twee, or not to Twee

meanchico wrote:

Dec 02, 2010, 00:17

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Mu Mu wrote:

You understand we are talking about albums released in the year 2010 don't you?

HAHA. you just reminded me of celebrity jeopardy on SNL.

suck it trebek.

Dec 02, 2010, 00:52

jorbel
329 posts

"Albums of..." -- I just can't do this. Never could.

Dec 03, 2010, 21:11

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Radio People - s/t
Emeralds - Does it Look Like I'm Here?
Le Revelateur - Motion Flares
Bitchin Bajas - Tones/Zones
Water Lily Jaguar - Kipona Aloha for the Reef Spirits
Colored Mushroom & the Medicine Rocks - s/t
Josh Burke - Prana
Rene Hell - Porcelain Opera
Tape & Bill Wells - Fugue
Arp - The Soft Wave
D.D. Denham - Electronic Music in the Classroom

Dec 03, 2010, 21:45

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:

You are dense. You read, this time a little more carefully to understand the subtle difference between "most listened to in 2010" and albums "released in 2010". Again, you are dense. Probably your IQ is far below average.

lol @ bote, what a fucking retard.

Dec 04, 2010, 00:00

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index