Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
yet another stereolab origins
16 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: yet another stereolab origins

Harold Bissonette wrote:

Hi VW,
I would have probably been extremely tempted by this a few years back, but I no longer have a turntable and all my lovely vinyl went off to various second-hand/charity shops a few years back (it was actually quite a relief to clear it all out). Thanks for the offer, but I'll track it down on CD or download. Have listened a couple of times and need to have it now.

Out of interest, do you have Rosebud? I had the track 'Panama' on a sampler album and really liked it, but never heard the rest of the album...

I understand. To an extent it would be a relief for me to stop collecting and to get rid of everything, but it seems somehow silly that I got this far just to give it all up!
I have listened to ROSEBUD, but I didn't like it much. There are a couple of good songs with Judy's lead vocals but not much else. It is completely different from the FAREWELL ALDEBARAN lp.
You can listen to it on Spotify. I couldn't find it at first as it was inserted inside another folder by a band called Rosebud as well.
Search by artist for "rosebud" and go inside their self-titled 2005 album: you will see 2 albums in it, the second being the one you want.

Dec 30, 2010, 16:59