Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What are you listening to right now?
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Jeane by The Smiths

Jan 04, 2011, 00:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

i'm addicted to this right now.

Jan 06, 2011, 05:54

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

the ticking of the metronome i found in the crawl space.

Jan 07, 2011, 01:32

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

A few beers and bang!

Jan 07, 2011, 03:40

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Jan 07, 2011, 05:32

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Listening to the Spacecadet Lullabies, an Australian ambient/electronica group, of course!

http://www.spacecadetlullabies.com/

Jan 07, 2011, 14:50

MY RETURN
1963 posts

"When A Woman Loves"

I love the old-school vibe.

Jan 07, 2011, 21:27

Dara
Dara
905 posts

I've been listening to a lot of Oscar Peterson since he died a couple of years ago - his playing aways made me smile inside. I don't know why - maybe because he was such a great guy, but I think it was mostly because he could make a humble piano sound like something not of this world.

This is sublime:

Jan 07, 2011, 22:04

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Dara wrote:
I've been listening to a lot of Oscar Peterson since he died a couple of years ago - his playing aways made me smile inside. I don't know why - maybe because he was such a great guy, but I think it was mostly because he could make a humble piano sound like something not of this world.

This is sublime:

Nice. What about Thelonious Monk?

Jan 07, 2011, 23:19

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2133 posts

In the middle (or maybe nearing the end) of a Fela Kuti marathon right now, so far gotten through Expensive Shit, He Miss Road, Upside Down, Everything Scatter, Noise For Vendor Mouth and now onto Zombie!

It wasn't intentional, it's just that I can't think what to put on to follow. Time slows down when the songs are this long :D

Jan 07, 2011, 23:36

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index