Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
mellow Broadcast
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Re: mellow Broadcast

So new Broadcast has really abandoned pop? Gee, I guess that element migrated to Seeland, didn't it?

Jan 05, 2011, 18:55

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Stereo Mouse wrote:
So new Broadcast has really abandoned pop? Gee, I guess that element migrated to Seeland, didn't it?

i can't stand the Seeland stuff...

Jan 06, 2011, 00:15

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Mars Rover wrote:
Stereo Mouse wrote:

They were great live, when I saw them in a summer festival (that also included my penultimate gig with Opium Flirt) in Tartu, Estonia. But yeah, they do have certain problems, Tim Felton sounds rather monotone as a vocalist and some of their material is kind of...well, nice, to the point of tweeness.

Jan 06, 2011, 14:14

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

I rcvd the latest Seeland album as a gift a couple weeks ago. I really like it. The track "Armour" is solid.

Jan 06, 2011, 15:40

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Stereo Mouse wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
Stereo Mouse wrote:

They were great live, when I saw them in a summer festival (that also included my penultimate gig with Opium Flirt) in Tartu, Estonia. But yeah, they do have certain problems, Tim Felton sounds rather monotone as a vocalist and some of their material is kind of...well, nice, to the point of tweeness.

yeah, its just not my thing. the instruments are ok, but i just can't get past the singing.

Jan 06, 2011, 17:48

hito
hito
1745 posts

Inside out

What is inside out?

Jan 07, 2011, 21:43

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Inside out

Strike that. I have it

Jan 07, 2011, 21:44

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

hito wrote:
Strike that. I have it

Good, isn't it? I am happy with whatever Broadcast do next, as I enjoy both "versions" very much.

Having said that though, I do hope they go back to a full band sound for the next album, and hopefully with a tour as a four or five peice afterwards. I think if they combined the far-outness of the recent releases with more people onstage it would be really great :D

Jan 07, 2011, 22:09

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
I think if they combined the far-outness of the recent releases with more people onstage it would be really great :D

This has been posted before ages ago, but if anyone maybe missed it it's well worth a butchers :D

Jan 07, 2011, 22:27

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
Hobobachang wrote:
I think if they combined the far-outness of the recent releases with more people onstage it would be really great :D

This has been posted before ages ago, but if anyone maybe missed it it's well worth a butchers :D

thats sweetness <3

Jan 07, 2011, 22:40

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index