Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Recent Purchases/Acquisitions?
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

suggestive_devil
suggestive_devil
106 posts

Re: Recent Purchases/Acquisitions?

Orange Z?bre - Mekaniki Kakimenani
Encre - Encre ? Kora
Cercueil - Cercueil
Cercueil - Shoo Straight Shoot
Alternative 3 - Original Soundtrack Recording
Europa 51 - Abstractions
R?yksopp - Junior
Momotte - Trop Bonne Trop Conne 7"
Fredo Viola - The Sad Song 12"
PJ Harvey - White Chalk 12"
Voyage - Facing The History Of French Modern Psychedelic Music

May 02, 2009, 10:38

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Pink Floyd, BBC Archives 1970-1971
Genesis, Groningen '75
Elliott Smith, s/t
Piano Magic, Dark Horses
Momotte/Laetitia Sadier - J'ai Peur De La Voiture
Cocteau Twins, Milk and Kisses
Cocteau Twins, Lullabies to Violaine Vol. 2
Violent Femmes, s/t
Bat for Lashes, Two Suns
Fleet Foxes, s/t
Blonde Redhead, 23
Camera Obscura, My Maudlin Career
Papercuts, Can't Go Back
Papercuts, You Can Have What You Want
The Balky Mule, The Length of the Rail

May 04, 2009, 01:51

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Celebraci?n De La Ciudad Natal - My Morning Jacket

Z - My Morning Jacket

May 04, 2009, 02:15

lo boob oscillator
lo boob oscillator
15 posts

just bought a sealed copy of echo dek by primal scream: http://www.discogs.com/Primal-Scream-Echo-Dek/release/110249

May 06, 2009, 14:27

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

FINALLY

School Of Seven Bells - Alpinism

May 06, 2009, 21:08

Bytor Peltor
Bytor Peltor
165 posts

Nurse With Wound - Od Lot
Nurse With Wound - May The Fleas Of A Thousand Camels Infest Your Armpits

Eyeless In Gaza - Summer Salt & Subway Sun 2xCD boxset

APSE - ERAS gatefold on yellow vinyl (40 of 99)

The Wardrobe (Andrew Liles & Tony Wakeford) - A Sandwich Short
Diana Rogerson & Andrew Lilies - No Birds Do Sing
Andrew Liles - Quarda (The Subtle Art Of Phyllorhodomancy) *guest appearance by Danielle Dax

DNT Records 3 Year Anniversary 2xCassette - Psyched Punch
Sean McCann - Phylum Sigh (cassette)
Steve Gunn / Shawn McMillon split LP - End Of City

May 06, 2009, 21:56

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Bytor Peltor wrote:

Andrew Liles - Quarda (The Subtle Art Of Phyllorhodomancy) *guest appearance by Danielle Dax

WHAT?! Holy cow, I thought Danielle Dax had fallen off the face of the Earth! I've got all her stuff, I'll have to check this out.

I picked up "Tricky - Knowle West Boy" (2008), it's really good, probably his best so far.

New Order - Technique (1989) 2cd Collector's Edition (loaded with mastering errors, shameful)

May 06, 2009, 22:13

Bytor Peltor
Bytor Peltor
165 posts

Labhead wrote:
WHAT?! Holy cow, I thought Danielle Dax had fallen off the face of the Earth! I've got all her stuff, I'll have to check this out.

I was equally excited to see her take part in something new. 'Quarda (The Subtle Art Of Phyllorhodomancy) has several guest appearances: Rose McDowall, Edward Ka-Spel & Daniel Padden. Dax appears on six tracks. "Ten Thousand Dreams Interpreted" is one track on the Side D of this 2xLP (reddish orange / lime yellow) vinyl. As for now, I don't believe it's available on CD (and may never be). You can purchase it here: http://www.andrewliles.com/discography/Ourrada_fineart.php

http://www.dirter.co.uk/

The best part about Dax taking part......maybe she and Andrew will do a full fledge release in the near future. Andrew Lilies is releasing so many joint releases with other artist. 'No Birds Do Sing' with Diana Rogerson is just fantastic. Highly recommended if you enjoys Dax tracks like, "Toygit."

I'm not really set up to transfer vinyl to CD, but I would be more than happy to make you a Andrew Lilies / Dax / Rogerson mix tape if you are interested. Just send me an email. I don't think I've met anyone who has all of the D. Dax releases......very impressive!

May 07, 2009, 19:08

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: SYR7

Finally got this one...I like the music, but the Kim vocals ruin the mood on side 2, even though they are funny.

Jul 02, 2009, 17:34

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: SYR7

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Finally got this one...I like the music, but the Kim vocals ruin the mood on side 2, even though they are funny.

Side 1 is some of the best SY stuff in the SYR series. You can DL the whole gig from the Kill Yr Idols site - the gig comprises mainly instrumentals of songs that would later appear on NYCG&F (ie - ace).

Jul 02, 2009, 17:38

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index