Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Recent Purchases/Acquisitions?
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: SYR7

GaryB wrote:
Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Finally got this one...I like the music, but the Kim vocals ruin the mood on side 2, even though they are funny.

Side 1 is some of the best SY stuff in the SYR series. You can DL the whole gig from the Kill Yr Idols site - the gig comprises mainly instrumentals of songs that would later appear on NYCG&F (ie - ace).

I love that Kill Yr Idols site...sometimes I forget about it, and then I remember it and I'm like "wow, this has everything" and I'll spend a while DL-ing.

Jul 02, 2009, 17:44

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Do you have Hidros 3, to share? The damn link is always broken when I try it! :(

Jul 02, 2009, 17:47

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I think I have that. I'll have to re-upload it as mp3, I think it's mp4. Mat Gustafsen (I may be missing some letters in the name)?

Jul 02, 2009, 18:03

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I think I have that. I'll have to re-upload it as mp3, I think it's mp4. Mat Gustafsen (I may be missing some letters in the name)?

That'd be great! Many thanks, LBO.

:)

Jul 02, 2009, 23:18

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Recent Purchases/Acquisitions?

Beach house - First Album
Bjork - 4 disk Voltaic
Brigitte Bardot - Three disc complete recordings

Jul 03, 2009, 00:45

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

GaryB wrote:

That'd be great! Many thanks, LBO.

:)

I'll get it to you this weekend sometime.

Jul 03, 2009, 03:59

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

why do they all start with a b? are you alphabetizing?

Jul 04, 2009, 07:27

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

that's cool man.

Jul 04, 2009, 07:29

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Yeah it was an unintentional alliterative shopping spree.

Jul 04, 2009, 14:50

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

Bedhead: What Fun Life Was

Just got this as part of their 1992-1998 Box Set. This band is a new discovery for me. Right up my street! Here's my fave song of theirs (so far)!

Nov 13, 2014, 20:45

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index