Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Trish seriously ill?
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Trish seriously ill?

seveninches wrote:
terrible news.

i doubt anyone is sick enough to post that as a joke.

Crystal Summers has 16 friends on facebook. I'd say it is a joke

Jan 12, 2011, 21:37

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Oh no, that is horrible! I hope she gets well, I will pray for her recovery.

Jan 12, 2011, 22:04

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

hito wrote:
seveninches wrote:
terrible news.

i doubt anyone is sick enough to post that as a joke.

Crystal Summers has 16 friends on facebook. I'd say it is a joke

maybe she only uses it for close family and friends...

Jan 12, 2011, 22:06

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

No way.

i refuse to believe this.

Jan 12, 2011, 23:11

vivakomeda
746 posts

Strongly doubt this is true

Having read through what this person has wrote on the site, I would be *shocked* if it was true - ie if her ACTUAL sister would go about breaking the news the way she has, with bizarre sentence fragments and comments like "sorry all future gigs are cancelled" (are there any future gigs scheduled, btw?)

I obviously can't say that I'm 100% certain, but from what I've seen.... call it 98%.

Jan 12, 2011, 23:24

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

knew it was a lie

this from someone named chris russell on facebook:

"Wait a minute! This Crystal Summers lady is a Broadcast troll! Go to the Trish Keenan fan page and read her comments on other people's posts. There is no reason to believe this."

Jan 12, 2011, 23:33

matthew6
matthew6
1908 posts

Re: knew it was a lie

Mars Rover wrote:
this from someone named chris russell on facebook:

"Wait a minute! This Crystal Summers lady is a Broadcast troll! Go to the Trish Keenan fan page and read her comments on other people's posts. There is no reason to believe this."

Crystal Summers sounds like an obvious troll name.. lets hope it is

Jan 12, 2011, 23:36

vivakomeda
746 posts

"I am her sister and she has swine flu"

Geez. What a maniac

Jan 12, 2011, 23:39

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Why would someone want to cause this stress and upset to people?. It must be some kind of psychosis/personality disorder/alcohol/drug abuse. Imagine what Trish's family and close friends must have thought about this - one of the worst trolling incidents since that awful time on here a few years ago...

*shakes head*

Jan 12, 2011, 23:43

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Dara wrote:
Why would someone want to cause this stress and upset to people?. It must be some kind of psychosis/personality disorder/alcohol/drug abuse. Imagine what Trish's family and close friends must have thought about this - one of the worst trolling incidents since that awful time on here a few years ago...

*shakes head*

short answer- because some people are fucking dicks.

Jan 12, 2011, 23:48

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index