Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Trish seriously ill?
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

Re: Trish seriously ill?

Reading this thread was a Crime Scene Investigation. God, I hope you are right.

Jan 13, 2011, 02:02

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: knew it was a lie

seveninches wrote:
wow, quoting another unknown.

this is looking increasingly real and sad.

you should read the thread on fb.

yeah... where the F are you getting that idea?

Jan 13, 2011, 02:10

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

I think people should remember that it takes all kinds in this world. It could be someone who's mentally unstable writing on Trish's wall. On the other hand Trish could have a sister who's not all that stable too, how are we to know this? I think it would be well within reason for someone to post personal info on facebook, it happens all the time. I wished them well, but I'm waiting with some skepticism. I am a bit anxious about it though.

Jan 13, 2011, 03:48

vivakomeda
744 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
On the other hand Trish could have a sister who's not all that stable too, how are we to know this?

This is a possibility, yes. But in that case you'd think that another family member or friend would have been alerted to the post, or the person's past posts, and would have acted to clear it up.

Jan 13, 2011, 03:54

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Well, that's rational, but who knows if they're paying attention to facebook, it would be the least of their concerns right now.

Jan 13, 2011, 09:14

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Gorgeous photo of Trish. I hope so much she's ok.

Jan 13, 2011, 09:15

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Martin wrote on the Broadcast board:

Dear All,
I can confirm that Trish is in hospital and very ill.
Please do not try and contact the hospital to find out her situation as the doctors and nurses have enough to deal with at the moment.
When we have news either myself or James will update you but at this times please respect the privacy of the band and family.
Cheerio
Martin

Jan 13, 2011, 09:20

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

This is devastating.
I was so hoping that it was not true, but now it has been confirmed by Martin.
What happened to her? Was it an accident or an illness that caused her hospitalization?
I really hope she gets through this.

Jan 13, 2011, 11:49

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

I have just read in the Broadcast forum that she has swine flu. This is what her sister wrote: "she had been to australia to visit relatives and she came back to england via thailand her flight was delayed due to the weather she bacame ill shortly afterwards and she was rushed into hospital and she has been on life support since then".
Apparently they have now transferred her to another hospital as treatment was not working.
There is more info, if you are interested, in the Broadcast forum.
I wish you well, Trish.

Jan 13, 2011, 12:03

hito
hito
1745 posts

hito wrote:
seveninches wrote:
terrible news.

i doubt anyone is sick enough to post that as a joke.

Crystal Summers has 16 friends on facebook. I'd say it is a joke

And it appears that I am wrong. She is an outcast but seems to know a lot (I thought about pasting her comments here but decided against it). I wish I didn't know this in a way.
I never thought swine flu was really so bad. There was a time when everybody who had the flu here had swine flu so I thought it was neither here nor there. It seems pretty varied in its effects. For some, it is just the flu for others, it can kill. It appears that she has been sick for a while and managed to survive. Here is hoping.

Jan 13, 2011, 12:42

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index