Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Trish seriously ill?
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

seveninches
seveninches
95 posts

Re: knew it was a lie

it is true, sorry.

Jan 13, 2011, 12:58

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: knew it was a lie

I was also wrong - sorry to Crystal Summer, please forgive me if you read this.

It sounded so implausible given the bad grammar and spelling and the disrespectful comments Crystal had written earlier on the Broadcast website - like others, I was sceptical.

But really this is terrible news and I will abide respectfully by Martin's wish that we should respect the privacy and dignity of the family at this time.

I wish much strength for Trish and her family at this difficult time and hope for a speedy recovery.

Dara.

Jan 13, 2011, 16:33

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Trish seriously ill?

Pitchfork now reporting pneumonia.

http://pitchfork.com/news/41200-broadcasts-trish-keenan-hospitalized-seriously-ill/

Jan 13, 2011, 18:36

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Jan 13, 2011, 18:40

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

Martin or someone took down Crystal Summer's thread on facebook, and the thread on the Broadcast forum where people were speculating about it. Now it's all well wishes.

Jan 13, 2011, 18:57

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

I saw that earlier. It makes me nervous! I hope she pulls through, swine flu is no joke...remember the outbreak in the states two years ago.

Jan 13, 2011, 19:04

musicforeels
musicforeels
520 posts

god, i hope she's going to be okay. met her a couple of years ago at a belbury youth club night in london and can i honestly say she is one of the nicest professional musicians i've met.

Jan 13, 2011, 19:37

vivakomeda
746 posts

What a strange story. Crystal summers...??

I hope she gets better soon. She is an amazing talent

Jan 13, 2011, 21:46

musicforeels
musicforeels
520 posts

vivakomeda wrote:
What a strange story. Crystal summers...??

I know - if Martin hadn't stepped in, then I would have thought it was just a wind-up. Let's face it, there's no shortage of weird people on the internet making claims like that all the time and thankfully they're usually false. I wish this wasn't happening and genuinely feel terrible for her family. They must be distraught, especially now she must have been there for nearly three weeks.

Jan 13, 2011, 22:37

vivakomeda
746 posts

The comment that really threw me was her response to some guy's query about future gigs. (Paraphrasing) "Don't you get it, all future shows are cancelled". Such a strange thing to say.

Jan 13, 2011, 22:45

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index