Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Trish seriously ill?
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

pneumonia

GaryB2 wrote:

PS - I've never heard of anybody needing an operation due to contracting swine-flu (or pneumonia?? [my g/f had pneumonia]). I'm not sure we've got the full story yet.

i've had pneumonia twice, and it is pretty serious. was hospitalized for a week + both times. they talked about doing surgery with me both times, but it wasn't needed. what happens is that there is so much mucus build-up that they have to remove it surgically or you could drown in it. from my poor understanding anyway....

Jan 14, 2011, 01:03

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

palinuro
palinuro
182 posts

Re: Trish seriously ill?

i'm sad :(

Jan 14, 2011, 01:06

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: pneumonia

Mars Rover wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:

PS - I've never heard of anybody needing an operation due to contracting swine-flu (or pneumonia?? [my g/f had pneumonia]). I'm not sure we've got the full story yet.

i've had pneumonia twice, and it is pretty serious. was hospitalized for a week + both times. they talked about doing surgery with me both times, but it wasn't needed. what happens is that there is so much mucus build-up that they have to remove it surgically or you could drown in it. from my poor understanding anyway....

Oh man, that sounds terrible. My g/f had months of mucus coming up. Her mum would massage/hit her on her back to help the mucus on it's way. Her lung function seems impaired to this day (14 years hence).

Jan 14, 2011, 01:27

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: pneumonia

GaryB2 wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:

Oh man, that sounds terrible. My g/f had months of mucus coming up. Her mum would massage/hit her on her back to help the mucus on it's way. Her lung function seems impaired to this day (14 years hence).

its pretty bad. the doctor told me as a result of my pneumonia one of my lungs operates at about 75% of how it should normally. Trish could be in for a long recovery, i hope she has that chance.

Jan 14, 2011, 03:24

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

WTF? I stay away from this board for a month, and this is what I have to come back to? Thanks a lot, fellow web nerds! Way to ruin my day.

Jan 14, 2011, 03:56

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

There is more to the power of a positive mind and attitude than people accept. Judging strictly from her body language she seems to be very positive and in wonder of it all. My dad who is 81 pulled through a serious bout of pneumonia I think because of a wonderful sense of humor. Trish has her youth and Positive bearing going for her! All will be well.

Jan 14, 2011, 04:05

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

deadlyfingers wrote:
WTF? I stay away from this board for a month, and this is what I have to come back to? Thanks a lot, fellow web nerds! Way to ruin my day.

Yeah, welcome back.

Jan 14, 2011, 04:20

jorbel
329 posts

corporalclegg wrote:
Whatever it is, let's hope she pulls through. We've already lost one Angel...we're NOT going to lose another!!!

Right.

:)

Jan 14, 2011, 11:08

jorbel
329 posts

jauntymonty wrote:
There is more to the power of a positive mind and attitude than people accept. Judging strictly from her body language she seems to be very positive and in wonder of it all. My dad who is 81 pulled through a serious bout of pneumonia I think because of a wonderful sense of humor. Trish has her youth and Positive bearing going for her! All will be well.

That's what I always think. Our minds have powers that we don't know nothing about.

Jan 14, 2011, 11:10

hito
hito
1745 posts

That Crystal woman said that she passed away at 9am 2 hours ago on facebook. I don't know if she is the sister or some crazed fan like Julia Davis portrayed on "Jam"

Jan 14, 2011, 12:22

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index