Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Trish seriously ill?
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Terribly sad

Thats scary mental and so sad. I'm gobsmacked. :(

Jan 14, 2011, 14:58

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Babylon01
Babylon01
183 posts

That's really very sad -sympathy to all her family.

Jan 14, 2011, 15:07

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:

words can come nowhere near to describing the sadness and injustice of the loss so young of such a wonderful creative talent and genuinely good human being

one of those very sad days which leave me wondering about the essence of our human existence

Jan 14, 2011, 15:23

tiredlight
152 posts

Music Therapy

I have been doing a great deal of research into Music Therapy (MT).

The post you wrote doesn't say specificaly, however-techniques exist developed by a woman in Germany that utilize music therapy to awaken folks from non-responsive sates.

Sorry if I am jumping the gun- but contact me at 12stringj@gmail.com- I would like to support you in whats going on and may have a good reference.

-JAck

Jan 15, 2011, 00:04

tiredlight
152 posts

Re: Music Therapy

I'm an ass...

It seems she has already transformed... passed on and up

Jan 15, 2011, 00:22

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Music Therapy

She's in a better place.

Jan 15, 2011, 02:40

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index