Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Trish Keenan Tributes
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: Trish Keenan Tributes

Trish sounds so sweet in this interview...it makes me cry to hear her voice.
I can't believe this has happened.
It is really hard to accept it. A death like this is such a waste, both because she was young and lovely and because she was half of one of the best contemporary bands in the world, a band that will no longer exist without her.
I really feel for James, it must be totally devastating for him more than for anyone else.
I hope he can find the strenght to get through this.

Jan 15, 2011, 18:32

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Michael. Michael Michael

(keeping it upbeat)

Jan 15, 2011, 19:49

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Someone posted this on the Broadcast board. A good article about Broadcast over the years.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/arts-and-culture/touching-from-a-distance/6618003/music-alice-through-the-test-card.thtml

Jan 15, 2011, 21:19

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

it seems more appropriate than ever for a sister of a different sort no doubt...

Jan 15, 2011, 21:51

MY RETURN
1963 posts

mirtchevman wrote:
it seems more appropriate than ever for a sister of a different sort no doubt...

I was just saying, I hope she's okay for a LONG while.

Damn Laetitia keeps looking better with age.

Jan 15, 2011, 22:44

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

From the broadcast forum- a collection of live recordings

http://pretty-creatures.blogspot.com/2011/01/broadcast-live-recordings-collection.html

Jan 16, 2011, 02:47

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Does anyone remember that video Trish made a couple of years ago by herself, starring herself, was it for Black Cat?

Jan 16, 2011, 06:51

jorbel
329 posts

What about Trish's own writings? Do you know where/if this can be read anywhere?

Jan 16, 2011, 11:43

vega
vega
492 posts

Resonance 104.4FM - OST, the Original Soundtrack show with Jonny Trunk - 15 January 2011. A repeat of the 22 December 2007 show with special guests Broadcast, in tribute to the band's singer, Trish Keenan who died on Friday 14 January 2011.

http://www.archive.org/details/20110115OST

Jan 16, 2011, 14:12

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

This song pops up in my mind quite often..such wonderful lyrics. I think you will remain with me always.

Jan 16, 2011, 16:22

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index