Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Go fuck yourself, Hito.

..and lest we forget of course who it was who was largely responsible for the forum being closed last time.

Jan 19, 2011, 02:34

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
744 posts

Those were the days.

Chocolate Cupcake, mike tyson, LBO, and of course BOTE... what an asylum that was.

Jan 19, 2011, 02:37

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
martin wrote:
Hi Cheeso.

It annoys me that first time Stereolab fans come by the site and have to wade through all of this bitching.

If there are any other posts that I need to delete then let me know...

The same thing applies to your juvenile rants.

You are the only person to ever be banned from this forum. Yet you snuck back in anyway. Do you know why you were banned? Its because you're a brain dead idiot.

Jan 19, 2011, 02:41

Dara
Dara
905 posts

but we're all friends in the forum now and there's no need at all to mention the war...

(I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it)

Jan 19, 2011, 02:41

k.
k.
407 posts

Dara wrote:
but we're all friends in the forum now and there's no need at all to mention the war...

(I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it)

Which shutdown are you referring to? (weren't there at least 2-3?) And did you have a different handle on the old green Forum?

Jan 19, 2011, 02:44

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Apologise

velvetwater wrote:

Why is it that the people who always get mad at the ones who criticize their thoughts are the same ones who are intolerant towards what the above ones think?

Does this make sense to anyone?

Jan 19, 2011, 02:50

Dara
Dara
905 posts

k. wrote:
Which shutdown are you referring to? (weren't there at least 2-3?) And did you have a different handle on the old green Forum?

The BIG shutdown. After all that horrendous stuff when Mary died. BOTE aka Beginning of the end aka MY RETURN posted some seriously offensive things and it ignited an explosion of hatred and ugliness which really had no place on the website of a band dedicated to producing music and creativity which had freedom, equality and brother/sisterhood at it's source.

I think it is a testament to everyone's tolerance and ability to forgive and move on that the above individual is accepted back in the fold again - and (amazingly) posts some interesting and positive stuff at times now (or is that just me trying to find a diamond in a dung heap?).

Jan 19, 2011, 02:54

vivakomeda
744 posts

I remember that. The BOTE stuff got out of hand to the point where Pike blocked the forum for a few days (weeks?). Back in those days IP addresses were printed with screen names... BOTE and others kept creating alter-egos, spammers, etc.

Someone tracked him down and posted personal stuff and a photo or two about him... that didn't help.

Anyway, this MY RETURN guy is an angel compared to his former self.

Jan 19, 2011, 02:55

vivakomeda
744 posts

This is a better explanation. I forgot about the anti-Hansen stuff... that was rather sad.

Jan 19, 2011, 02:56

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Dara wrote:
The BIG shutdown. After all that horrendous stuff when Mary died. BOTE aka Beginning of the end aka MY RETURN posted some seriously offensive things and it ignited an explosion of hatred and ugliness which really had no place on the website of a band dedicated to producing music and creativity which had freedom, equality and brother/sisterhood at it's source.

I think it is a testament to everyone's tolerance and ability to forgive and move on that the above individual is accepted back in the fold again - and (amazingly) posts some interesting and positive stuff at times now (or is that just me trying to find a diamond in a dung heap?).

I think Karel was also curious...
did you have a different handle on the old green Forum?

Jan 19, 2011, 02:56

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index