Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Why are you lying, BOTE?

MY RETURN wrote:
I've never hid or denied anything.

MY RETURN wrote:
I've had one name.

You really are stupid.

Jan 19, 2011, 03:41

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Cheeso wrote:
You really are stupid.

Agree. He is. The truly interesting aspect of it is his incredible narcissism.

Keep going, putting on another cup of chamomille before bed.

Jan 19, 2011, 03:44

k.
k.
407 posts

Re: Go fuck yourself, Hito.

MY RETURN wrote:
That's so true. It's always the wimps that scream the loudest or try to get our attention.

"Hey! Look at ME. I can be shocking or call out your name!"

Lmao ;)

Lmao!

Jan 19, 2011, 03:56

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Hito

Dara wrote:
I really feel the forum would be a much more enjoyable experience without his particular brand of pettiness, pendantry, arrogance and immaturity.

No kidding.

Jan 19, 2011, 03:57

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
341 posts

So much hatred built up here.

Is it possible to have two or more user names in the forum now?
Wouldn't it be even more amazing if Hito is in fact the same user as cyberpainter as he/she is pulling off a one man show trying to screw up the forum? I know it is highly unlikely.

Maybe it is a good advice for the subversive ones in the future.

Jan 19, 2011, 04:09

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

flatironsteak wrote:
So much hatred built up here.

Is it possible to have two or more user names in the forum now?
Wouldn't it be even more amazing if Hito is in fact the same user as cyberpainter as he/she is pulling off a one man show trying to screw up the forum? I know it is highly unlikely.

Maybe it is a good advice for the subversive ones in the future.

Hito is definitely not cyberpainter.

Jan 19, 2011, 04:14

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I think he has a pathological desire to get under people's skin. He only stays here because he knows his presence here is a thorn in people's side. It's really transparent in some of his more irrelevant "news" items.

Jan 19, 2011, 04:15

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Kazak wrote:
I think he has a pathological desire to get under people's skin. He only stays here because he knows his presence here is a thorn in people's side. It's really transparent in some of his more irrelevant "news" items.

I've said that about him before - he has nothing to say, but the uncontrollable need to say it. To a loser like bote, who obviously has no social life, even negative attention is better than no attention at all, which is what he is used to.

Maybe he should get a job. But, he's practically illiterate, who would hire him?

Jan 19, 2011, 04:20

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Apologise

hito wrote:
Cut the namedropping.
Cut the "Trish died so I am immune"
Apologise

In July, velvetwater suggested moderation and you and your mates attacked him. velevetwater was personally hammered by a stream of aggression. You did not offer any defence when velvetwater was being abused, in fact you offered support to those who attacked velvetwater. You agreed with devastatorjr that anyone offended by a message could just look away. Given what was said, that would have to include sexism, racism, verbal abuse, anything. You did not qualify.

Less than two months later, someone makes a sexual remark about someone not even using a forum (and she was not dead at this stage) and you contact "pikey" to have it removed.

This is a double standard.

Apologise to velvetwater.

You will be unsuccessful trying to dictate anything to me. I am so so glad I don't know you in real life.

I don't remember ever "attacking" velvetwater. I may have had different opinions and questioned some of his comments. I suppose it's fine that you attack me by labeling me as a hypocrite in a thread directed at me? What's this obsession with me, with your meticulous research of past threads? Seems like you're absolutely gloating with glee to think you may have found something I've done "wrong" many months ago. How silly. I will not apologize for getting pikey to delete a thread created by a new troll over on the broadcast board, who's one post was something overtly sexual and demeaning to Trish, on HER board! (Your comment that she wasn't even dead yet, is particularly horrible.)

For you to equate that with my opinion that this board should remain generally unmoderated is ridiculous. If some troll posted the same against Laetitia on this board I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one wanting it removed. I'm mindful that pikey doesn't want to be bothered with the bickering and sometimes abusive namecalling between the members. I think he hopes people will have a little self control and the threads will disappear onto the next page. I've discussed the message board with pikey specifically, to glean his opinions about it, but according to you, it is merely namedropping. I would like this board to keep going, and not be shut down if he or someone in the groop decides it's not worth the headache. I also hope he doesn't bother to read this thread, as it's the last thing he needs at this difficult time.

Jan 19, 2011, 05:45

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Apologise

cyberpainter wrote:
I would like this board to keep going, and not be shut down if he or someone in the groop decides it's not worth the headache. I also hope he doesn't bother to read this thread, as it's the last thing he needs at this difficult time.

Very well said Cyberpainter. Now, let's hope that is the end of this ridiculous nonsense from Hito.

Jan 19, 2011, 06:39

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index