Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Cheese.

You call people stupid. People are losers. Yet, you follow them post after post (hito, me, etc). So how cool does that make you?

You complain about no good topics. This is inane. That's dumb. Well where's yours? Let's see some of that creativity. Oh wait. You don't have any, Mu and whoever. I didn't think so.

Come at me when you have something. Till then, all that superiority is laughable. It's always been. Being "better" means you don't have to posture. lol ;)

Jan 19, 2011, 22:08

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Cheese.

It makes me very cool.

And I don't complain about "no good topics." I laugh at your useless, dumb topics that probably impress the 13 year olds at the Nine Inch Nails forum, but expose you for the retard you are at this forum.

And I'm right about you: you are an unemployed loser with no social life, you live with your mom, and you are probably on welfare.

"Come at me when you have something." I "come at you" with everything, and you can't handle it.

Now, when are you going to get a job?

Jan 19, 2011, 22:15

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: Go fuck yourself, Hito.

Cheeso wrote:
Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Seriously, you're an idiot.

Jan 19, 2011, 22:20

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: My Return

Cheeso wrote:
Dara wrote:

The BIG shutdown. After all that horrendous stuff when Mary died. BOTE aka Beginning of the end aka MY RETURN posted some seriously offensive things

I remember that.

Yes, of course, but do you remember that, while BOTE was trolling, you relentlessly antagonized him, making the situation exponentially worse. Cheeso was the "master troll-feeder." If it werent of him, this BOTE drama would have never happened.

Jan 19, 2011, 22:28

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Re: My Return

AHHHH JUST LIKE OLD TIMES.

Jan 19, 2011, 22:36

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Fail. Your tastes can't hold a candle to Trent Reznor. He has a name, acclaim. He's international. You have to register everytime you change neighborhoods.

Give it a rest. This board was doing fine.

Jan 19, 2011, 22:36

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

MY RETURN wrote:

You complain about no good topics. This is inane. That's dumb.

If you think I'm the only one that thinks this, you aren't paying attention. Try to keep up.

Jan 19, 2011, 22:41

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
Fail. Your tastes can't hold a candle to Trent Reznor.

Who said anything about Trent Reznor? You can't read, you can't write, no wonder you are unemployed and unemployable. Try to keep up.

Jan 19, 2011, 22:42

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: Why are you lying, BOTE?

Cheeso wrote:

I've said that about him (BOTE) before - To a loser like bote, who obviously has no social life, even negative attention is better than no attention at all, which is what he is used to.

Maybe he should get a job. But, he's practically illiterate, who would hire him?

You obviously have the uncontrollable need to constantly call him names, insult him, laugh at him, etc... (even though his behaviour is absolutely innoffensive compared to what it once was).

"he has nothing to say, but the uncontrollable need to say it." Hello?? you just described yourself, Cheeso.

What does this says about you? Logic says that you are not any better than him.

Jan 19, 2011, 22:51

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Who said anything about Trent Reznor?

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
dumb topics that probably impress the 13 year olds at the Nine Inch Nails forum

You're too young to get alzheimers so soon. :(

"Try to keep up." Using my lines flatters me. It also proves the point that you and whoever, for all the bitching, can't come up with diverse-original thoughts.

GAME OVER.

Jan 19, 2011, 22:53

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index