Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck

Whoa, I just finished reading this thread.

Indeed, there are many hypocrites on this forum. Hito spoke a truth they didn't wanted to hear. It was very funny to see them struggling, trying desperately to rationalize their hypocrisy, but failing miserably.

Offensive behavior is wrong, but if the person being offended is someone you don't like or don't agree with, then it is not that wrong, right?


Every single further replies to this thread will only serve to further prove my point (and Hito's).

So, if there is any integrity left in yourself, ignore this thread from now on.

Jan 19, 2011, 23:07


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

JS,

JS wrote:
You obviously have the uncontrollable need to constantly call him names, insult him, laugh at him, etc... (even though his behaviour is absolutely innoffensive compared to what it once was).

"he has nothing to say, but the uncontrollable need to say it." Hello?? you just described yourself, Cheeso.

What does this says about you? Logic says that you are not any better than him.


I looked at it as more about Hito, not that they need my defense. Certain people say "go fuck yourself". Then want to hold themselves as models for the board, friends of Martin or whatever delusions they have.

That goes back to my point. Most of the drama is hysteria. I'm not perfect, never claimed to be. But people like Cheeso fan the flames.

We're not friends. So this isn't a Js-Return team up. lol My threads are "better". I've never said who I was nor changed a thing (serious-not like other boards. No problems btw). So maybe...just maybe it's the forum that changed.

Jan 19, 2011, 23:27


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Cheese.

MY RETURN wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Who said anything about Trent Reznor?


Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
dumb topics that probably impress the 13 year olds at the Nine Inch Nails forum


You're too young to get alzheimers so soon.


Nine Inch Nails FORUM. FORUM. F-O-R-U-M.

Do you understand the difference between the FORUM and the band? They are not the same.

Like I said...

Jan 20, 2011, 05:52


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Deductive logic

I presented a deductively valid argument. All that you have said is mere obfuscation that cannot have any impact on the watertight case.

As far as I can see, your only options are:
a) admit that you are wrong (you donít even have to apologise as velvetwater has forgiven you)
b) you and your crew can continue to attack me personally. (This kind of behaviour is below me so I wonít be responding to any of it.)
c) Say nothing

Unfortunately for you, either way, you prove my point.

Jan 20, 2011, 12:44


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck

Well, since you've now firmly established yourself and morally superior to everyone else here, everything is better now, right?

And nice that you'd invalidate your closing caveat by, you know, posting in this thread, exposing yourself as just another hypocrite. Aren't we all?

Jan 20, 2011, 18:36


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck

(yawns)

Jan 20, 2011, 19:17


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck

Kazak wrote:
Well, since you've now firmly established yourself and morally superior to everyone else here, everything is better now, right?

And nice that you'd invalidate your closing caveat by, you know, posting in this thread, exposing yourself as just another hypocrite. Aren't we all?



It's more a question of logic than a question of morality.

There is double standards, hypocrisy and discrimination here. That's a fact, no morality involved here.

Jan 20, 2011, 22:38


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck

Yes, yes, clearly logically superior in every way.

Jan 20, 2011, 23:56


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck

Fight fire with fire!

Jan 21, 2011, 00:27


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck

JS wrote:
Fight fire with fire!


I've done it. No apologies. But, fight sparingly. I can tell when someone's arguing for the sake of arguing or has prepared statements. lol Sometimes ignoring drives them just as crazy. SAD to watch but amusing. :)

Jan 21, 2011, 22:39

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index