Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hypocrisy will eventually come unstuck
84 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

JS,

JS wrote:
You obviously have the uncontrollable need to constantly call him names, insult him, laugh at him, etc... (even though his behaviour is absolutely innoffensive compared to what it once was).

"he has nothing to say, but the uncontrollable need to say it." Hello?? you just described yourself, Cheeso.

What does this says about you? Logic says that you are not any better than him.

I looked at it as more about Hito, not that they need my defense. Certain people say "go fuck yourself". Then want to hold themselves as models for the board, friends of Martin or whatever delusions they have.

That goes back to my point. Most of the drama is hysteria. I'm not perfect, never claimed to be. But people like Cheeso fan the flames.

We're not friends. So this isn't a Js-Return team up. lol My threads are "better". I've never said who I was nor changed a thing (serious-not like other boards. No problems btw). So maybe...just maybe it's the forum that changed.

Jan 19, 2011, 23:27

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: