Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
just silence for now.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: just silence for now.

vivakomeda wrote:
Everything in life is an example of the inconsistency of humans. Because humans are inconsistent.

If this hasn't occurred to you before today, you need to leave the house more often.

I know this very well and that's why I stay indoors if I can.
I've only said that this forum is a great example of that inconsistency, I didn't say that I have discovered that humans are inconsistent thanks to this forum.
Again, another demonstration of the lack of effort in understanding the other or, at least, of the fickleness of words.
But I have to stop now, otherwise I will again fall into the trap of discussing: I don't want to be inconsistent, even though, being human, sometimes inevitably I am myself!

Jan 19, 2011, 01:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

How old are you, Hito?

Jan 19, 2011, 02:22

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

hito wrote:
Martin and James are not my friends so I am not going to send them a card or wish them well. They have never uttered a word to me.

Many people here have met Martin, and have had many discussions with him on and off-line. Maybe not the point to where you could call him a friend, but enough to establish a connection, not least of all over common interests. Sending him a card or wishing him well is a show of respect and empathy, and cordiality, at least, and there is nothing wrong with it. It is not something to belittle as you are trying to do, for no other reason than you being a petty, immature, self-righteous twat that no one here likes.

Jan 19, 2011, 02:29

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Cheeso wrote:
Many people here have met Martin, and have had many discussions with him on and off-line. Maybe not the point to where you could call him a friend, but enough to establish a connection..a petty, immature, self-righteous twat.

I'm sure you have a nice collection of xmas cards. lmao Text messages? lol Look in the mirror first, if you haven't already cracked it. ;)

Jan 19, 2011, 02:37

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Piss off, loser.

Jan 19, 2011, 02:39

vivakomeda
744 posts

"Again, another demonstration of the lack of effort in understanding the other or, at least, of the fickleness of words."

Stop trying to be so damn profound. Just relax brother

Jan 19, 2011, 02:40

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Cheeso wrote:
Piss off, loser.

*ROTFLMFAO*

Jan 19, 2011, 03:11

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

vivakomeda wrote:
"Again, another demonstration of the lack of effort in understanding the other or, at least, of the fickleness of words."

Stop trying to be so damn profound. Just relax brother

I think I am the last person you should tell to relax here.
You guys are not capable of participating without attacking each other, offending or being disrespectful towards who's here and even towards who's no longer here.

Jan 19, 2011, 11:26

jorbel
329 posts

Hey people, what is going on here? Although my participation was very scarce before (I always felt ashamed because I'll never know the songs by their names) I've always felt and still feel this place as a great celebrational place. Now there's been another great loss, of course, but to me and to many people I guess this only emphasizes the foundational dimension of the music we're praising. Just think about it, OK?
I'm still listening to Not Music and Chemical Chords on a daily basis and the horizon still feels pretty much full of gorgeous possibilities. Now isn't this great? ;)

Jan 19, 2011, 11:41

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Dara wrote:
Cheeso wrote:
Piss off, loser.

*ROTFLMFAO*

There's nothing funny about a kicking child. Don't be an enabler. Thx

Jan 19, 2011, 21:00

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index