Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
just silence for now.
68 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: just silence for now.

hito wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
hito wrote:
I think about the fact that people said they were boring on their last tour. I contrast that with the praise they get now.

do you realize that the people that were not too into the last album (not me, i loved it) are looking at their entire body of work and reflecting on the joy Broadcast provided over a decade?

Or is this too far over your head? Who are you to set the rules for how we are supposed to respond?

hito wrote:
I know people may have liked them overall and they have every right to dislike their later music.

hito wrote:
I thought about this, and that is what I wanted to talk about. I have not said anything up until this thread and so I probably had a lot to say. And I have a right to say it and you have a right to disagree.

Try reading first, unless that is too far over your head ;P

no shit, i was responding to that one line, thats why i quoted IT. do you get paid to sit here and overanalyse everything that is posted on this forum?

Jan 19, 2011, 00:23

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: