Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
just silence for now.
68 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: just silence for now.

Cheeso wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
hito wrote:

The only options available to both of you is to attack me and claim to be a victim.

Right, because obviously, going back and researching threads from July in order to label me as a hypocrite... That's not at all baiting, is it?

We were all focusing on memorials for Trish, and you put a lot of effort into bringing the attention back to yourself.

Takes all kinds on a forum.

Powerful post.

No. Actually this was:

hito wrote:
You may see them at a gig, you may have sent them an email and they replied, they may have commented on a thread on this forum. This is similar to a person who met Lady Di as she visited a hospital, spoke to Michael Jackson at a parade or any other celebrity contact. I am sure to you and cyberpainter, these kind of things are important and you value your time with Martin Pike. But I am pretty sure you don't go to dinner with him, I am pretty sure Laetitia Sadier does not call you up to see what has been happening...

In that way - just like a fan of Michael Jackson - you can send Martin Pike a card, write a poem, do whatever. I have no concerns about your personal choices. My point was simply that mourning the death of a celebrity is the same here as it was outside Neverland Ranch.

Jan 24, 2011, 23:08

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: