Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Winter Songs (brrrrr!)
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Winter Songs (brrrrr!)

OK, it's Winter and bloomin' taters (translation: cold) in this part of the world. All that Christmas spirit is well gone and I think we need some good winter songs to get us through the gloom.

These to get things started:

Jan 23, 2011, 10:14

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

Re: Winter Songs (brrrrr!)

Caravan, nice! :)
Here's a few:

Jan 23, 2011, 14:19

raygun
raygun
170 posts

I long for a warm place, sitting here in the mountains of Virginia it is colder than a bitch.

Jan 23, 2011, 16:00

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Here's a taste of Southern California winter

It's been around 80 degrees here, and will be for the next week at least.

Jan 23, 2011, 17:43

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: Here's a taste of Southern California winter

It's been gorgeous up here too. Not that warm, but in 60's during the day. People around here complain so often of the cold when it gets down in the 40's, and me... I think of telling them, well then put on a warmer coat! I'm from the east coast so I know how to dress warm.

Jan 23, 2011, 19:36

JS
JS
489 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
People around here complain so often of the cold when it gets down in the 40's, and me... I think of telling them, well then put on a warmer coat! I'm from the east coast so I know how to dress warm.

Yeah. Californians are really stupid.

Jan 23, 2011, 19:54

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

it's 12 degrees in Minneapolis today. the high is 27 tomorrow and everyone is absolutely elated.

Jan 23, 2011, 20:18

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

nice thread

Jan 23, 2011, 20:45

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Jan 24, 2011, 22:33

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2784 posts

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=133638

Jan 26, 2011, 04:29

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index