Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"RYM Rough Guide" for Broadcast
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

k.
k.
407 posts

"RYM Rough Guide" for Broadcast

The "Rough Guide" project at RYM is a way for fans/devotees to choose the all-time top five songs and the recommended album of an artist to the uninitiated. Every week there is a new poll and it lasts a week, with users casting their votes and leaving an overall quote about the significance of the artist to them. Then that data goes on that artist's page at RYM.

Anyways, the curator of the project has kindly changed his plan and created a poll for Broadcast to honor Trish. If any RYM members feel so inclined you can cast your votes and share your thoughts here:

http://rateyourmusic.com/board_message?message_id=3116608

The poll is only open during this week.

Jan 24, 2011, 00:26

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re:

Stupid question: How do you submit to the open poll, just by replying to that message?

Jan 24, 2011, 00:35

k.
k.
407 posts

Re:

It's just a regular reply. I'm putting the shortcut-links to the albums in mine; you can see what they are if you attempt to quote my message.

Jan 24, 2011, 00:42

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re:

Ah, I see. You have a nice poetic quote there! I will have trouble coming up with something succinct that expresses how I feel about them.

Jan 24, 2011, 01:08

k.
k.
407 posts

Re:

Thanks. The quote is something that you can come back and add later (editing your post). It's not easy, no.

Jan 24, 2011, 01:13

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re:

I guess I can't choose The Be Colony as it was on a collaboration with Focus Group?

Jan 24, 2011, 02:09

k.
k.
407 posts

Re:

I don't know the technicalities on collaborations, but doubt they qualify. But whatever.

Jan 24, 2011, 16:30

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re:

I'm surprised Pendulum wasn't mentioned that much. That song's really grabbed a lot of people, self included.

Jan 25, 2011, 23:57

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re:

Last day for this!

Jan 29, 2011, 20:02