Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

So, Steve Moore is that guy from Zombi? Nice, I just started playing and it looks like it might be even more up to my alley than Zombi themselves. It's just Moore and his analogue (and possibly some other stuff, apparently he uses virtual mellotron) keys, it seems.

Feb 02, 2011, 23:10

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Stereo Mouse wrote:
So, Steve Moore is that guy from Zombi? Nice, I just started playing and it looks like it might be even more up to my alley than Zombi themselves. It's just Moore and his analogue (and possibly some other stuff, apparently he uses virtual mellotron) keys, it seems.

Yeah, it's the same guy from Zombi. I really REALLY prefer this stuff over Zombi. He's a natural with the synth wizardry. Actually, looking at the credits on the back of the record, he has a massive synth arsenal.He also goes under about three or four other aliases and plays in a couple other bands. He's basically an ex-metal dude who got into synths.

Feb 02, 2011, 23:24

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

corporalclegg wrote:
Looking forward to seeing them in April.

Excellent. I'm going again towards the end of the year.

Feb 02, 2011, 23:38

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

Buy Special Moves (get bonus tracks) and get the new album 'hardcore will never die, but you will'.

Feb 02, 2011, 23:39

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Straight to your face!!

Hatebreed -Rise Of Brutality

Feb 03, 2011, 02:39

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

Archigram wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Nice, think I'll have to find this.

It's annoying because it was only released in an edition of 300 LPs on a UK label. I'm going to rip mine soon and send it your way!

Thanks!!

Feb 03, 2011, 04:06

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

the new PJ Harvey

is god-awful.

wtf happened?

Feb 03, 2011, 05:49

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Tangerine Dream - Phaedra:

Feb 03, 2011, 09:07

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Dara wrote:

that's my favourite snow storm album.

I always associate it with Massive snow storms for some reason.

Feb 04, 2011, 01:45

Dara
Dara
905 posts

waxenpith wrote:
Dara wrote:

that's my favourite snow storm album.

I always associate it with Massive snow storms for some reason.

I know what you mean. I remember cool white powder having something to do with my appreciation of this album when I first heard way back in 1974 as well...

Feb 04, 2011, 02:09

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index