Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

...sorry I meant Aerial (especially 'a coral room')

img src="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Katebushaerial.jpg"

Feb 21, 2011, 23:22


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

Listening to some BoC, perfect on a lazy afternoon

Feb 21, 2011, 23:28


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

Dara wrote:
...sorry I meant Aerial (especially 'a coral room')

img src="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Katebushaerial.jpg"


A Coral Room is heavenly

Feb 21, 2011, 23:44


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

Harold Bissonette wrote:
Dara wrote:
...sorry I meant Aerial (especially 'a coral room')



A Coral Room is heavenly


I once saw her perform 'moments of pleasure' on a tv chat show (BBC I think) when she finished the song the camera zoomed out and showed the host and the other guests - they were visibly stunned.

I thing this song has the same power. Hypnotically beautiful.

Feb 21, 2011, 23:52


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

PS: can anyone tell me how to post a foto on here please? I know it is some kind HTML tag but I have forgotten which...

Feb 21, 2011, 23:58


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

Dara wrote:
PS: can anyone tell me how to post a foto on here please? I know it is some kind HTML tag but I have forgotten which...


Easiest way to see it is just to click reply with quote, and just copy what you see there. Here's an image.




Feb 22, 2011, 05:26


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

cyberpainter wrote:
Easiest way to see it is just to click reply with quote, and just copy what you see there. Here's an image.


Thanks Cyberpainter, what a great picture to use as an example - let's try it again...



Feb 22, 2011, 06:28


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

aha.... success!! - thanks.

Feb 22, 2011, 06:29


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

Dara wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Easiest way to see it is just to click reply with quote, and just copy what you see there. Here's an image.


Thanks Cyberpainter, what a great picture to use as an example - let's try it again...





That's cool



Feb 22, 2011, 06:40


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Now Playing (Jan./Feb. '11)

:) From '08 in SF.

Feb 22, 2011, 07:23

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index