Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
WTF? Arcade Fire wins a Grammy
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

raygun
raygun
170 posts

WTF? Arcade Fire wins a Grammy

What tha flubber? In the rock hip hop pop opra country world of the Grammys an alternative group breaks through with album of the year! Suburbs IMO is less good (less Arcade Firey)than previous albums, but then I'm not a Grammy style judge.Is this a breakthrough?

Feb 14, 2011, 05:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: WTF? Arcade Fire wins a Grammy

Grammys? Arcade Fire? Who gives a crap, really?

Feb 14, 2011, 05:52

raygun
raygun
170 posts

Cheeso wrote:
Grammys? Arcade Fire? Who gives a crap, really?

Jeepers it's 1:15 and going to work in 5 hours, don't feel like a flame out, but your question is worthy of a response. I guess Arcade Fire is not badass enough for you.

Feb 14, 2011, 06:19

Rael_
44 posts

I dont care about badass, I just don't dig them, they are a little self-important and unoriginal, and I just don't think they are that good. No offense! Go to bed!

Feb 14, 2011, 06:24

Rael_
44 posts

haha I did it!

Feb 14, 2011, 06:36

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

what does it really mean anyway? the grammy. seriously.

Feb 14, 2011, 07:41

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
343 posts

Arcade Fire is another garbage besides Of Montreal that I think got over-hyped way too much.

But yea Grammy means nothing to me neither, just like Pitchfork.

Feb 14, 2011, 12:24

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
343 posts

The vocalist sounds like he could be a dick. And their song writing and lyrics are uninspiring. I just love to come here and express how much I dislike these bands. I think it is completely necessary to shit on their music even though no body give a fuck about what I think. No I am not being sarcastic. I thrill on negativity and I believe in elitism.

Feb 14, 2011, 12:38

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Better than Beiber

and M&M's. uggh

Feb 14, 2011, 20:44

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

AF's first album genuinely thrilled me for about 3 months. And they had a really cool 7" that I dug (Cold Wind, I think).

Can't really stand them now. I'm thrilled for Merge though and the 'chunk!!!

Feb 14, 2011, 21:06

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index