Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"Performance art"
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

"Performance art"

People say Lady Gag is this generation's answer. I can see if you like a few songs. But, there's nothing profound being said. lol If there is, the message gets lost in her over-the-top stunts.

Innovator or a copy Madonna, Elton John?

Feb 15, 2011, 00:37

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

Re:

MY RETURN wrote:
People say Lady Gag is this generation's answer. I can see if you like a few songs. But, there's nothing profound being said. lol If there is, the message gets lost in her over-the-top stunts.

Innovator or a copy Madonna, Elton John?

Nowadays innovators build on what has been done before. This is her art. I don't particulary care for it or Madonna's, but appreciate her chance to do it. Not a copy. Another version.

Feb 15, 2011, 01:42

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re:

moonduck wrote:
Nowadays innovators build on what has been done before. This is her art. I don't particulary care for it or Madonna's, but appreciate her chance to do it. Not a copy. Another version.

I get that. I'm saying I doubt she's even building, just straight ripping off. Take that vs. the opinion of her fans who claim she's all original.

Feb 15, 2011, 03:52