Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
X-files and Laeticcia
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

victim of band
106 posts

X-files and Laeticcia

Was this an ad-mission of sorts to the true nature of the "groop"
Are they (like the x-files) F.B.I. agents (or some other intelligence area) with the express purpose of digging into subcultures and exposing and trapping elements deemed unsuitable for future agendas in a controlled world market?
-Are you one of the "groop" with nothing to do but chime in with clever suggestions and screw with the brains of your fanbase?
I challenge the members of this website to expose who in these chat sessions are the bandmates.
Which one is Laeticcia?
Which is the Gain?
Are there former bandmembers with negative comments?

Are you on their watch list?
Any strangers buping into you at your favourite meeting places?
Agents in disguise(suggesting insurance {or else})?
Are you leaving your cell phones behind and disconnecting the G.P.S. units (located under your steering wheel)
before venturing out on special escapades?
Do not under-estimate this band!
learn to read through their vibes!

Sorry groop, You drew first blood!
Thanks for your coordinated efforts; Now I'm forced to do
something else with my time!

Feb 16, 2011, 21:45

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: X-files and Laeticcia

Sadier or Scully? That's a hard one. Hmm

Feb 17, 2011, 01:27

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

In this respect they are unique.

Feb 17, 2011, 19:00

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

we welcome you - VOB. and x-files was a badass movie but weird. the tv show was great, too. that Mulder, you know the one, Fox, he's handsome with a wife and Scully is in a relationship also. So, I don't understand what you are instigating with your x-files obsession and "sub-cultures" indicating
Someday they might film X-Files 3 and you can audition if you want Mulder and Scully's autograph. If I were you that's what I'd do. or maybe you could write the screenplay and Stereolab could record the soundtrack.

Feb 17, 2011, 19:12

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Feb 17, 2011, 19:45

MY RETURN
1963 posts

I got into the show late. The first movie pulled me in. I like T-1000 better than Duchovny. The 2nd however..It had so much potential. Oh well.

Feb 19, 2011, 18:46