Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
You people in England, tonight...
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

You people in England, tonight...

The Soundcarriers AND The Go! Team. Quite a combo, anyone going? It's at Nottingham's Rescue Rooms. Hope they come over here. I'd rather see them separately, but anyway...

Feb 21, 2011, 17:51

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Re: You people in England, tonight...

bah! it's 100 miles away. I'll be busy listening to Rose Elinor Dougall's session on Collins & Maconie on Radio 2 anyway. But thanks, Susan!

Feb 21, 2011, 18:30

el wanko
142 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
The Soundcarriers AND The Go! Team. Quite a combo, anyone going? It's at Nottingham's Rescue Rooms. Hope they come over here. I'd rather see them separately, but anyway...

The Go! Team..? They're so like 3 years ago

*ducks*

Feb 22, 2011, 19:23

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

thomas2 wrote:
bah! it's 100 miles away. I'll be busy listening to Rose Elinor Dougall's session on Collins & Maconie on Radio 2 anyway. But thanks, Susan!

Thanks. Iím looking at the Radio 2 web site right now to see if I can listen to that show. I see she is playing The Deaf Institute tomorrow and Hoxton Square in Thursday. Will those shows be on BBC radio also?

Feb 22, 2011, 19:42

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

My mistake it was RADCLIFFE and Maconie of course, Collins & Maconie was years ago. YTou should be able to listen agina on the R2 site. It was FAB - she played my fave 3 songs off the album, Find Me Out, Stop/Start/Synchro and Fallen Over. It was absolutely glorious.

I'm going to see her in trendy Hoxton on Thursday night, I've got a semillon already almost.

Feb 22, 2011, 20:10

The Soundcarriers
The Soundcarriers
22 posts

We've a couple more UK dates with The Go! Team:
Sheffield on 25/2 and Leicester on 26/2
I'm afraid no overseas dates this time round... Be great to see you there!

Feb 23, 2011, 04:41

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

The Soundcarriers wrote:

Wish you could make it to the states. Listen to your music like a staple. How soon could it happen? Thanx so much.

Feb 23, 2011, 05:28

The Soundcarriers
The Soundcarriers
22 posts

moonduck wrote:
The Soundcarriers wrote:

Wish you could make it to the states. Listen to your music like a staple. How soon could it happen? Thanx so much.

One day soon, we hope. Fingers crossed! Thanks for your kind words

Feb 23, 2011, 12:43