Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What sre you listening to this week?
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Sailor's Hornpipe

And different versions of...including an 18 minute Mike Oldfield take on it.

Feb 25, 2011, 17:26

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

victim of band
106 posts

Re: What sre you listening to this week?

No-one cares what you're listening to (on any week)- your tastes are perceived as (wanna-be "with it") and are like a shout in the desert.
Tell someone near where you live (find some friends)!!

Feb 25, 2011, 20:32

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Feb 25, 2011, 22:23

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

Crystal Castles 2
Dark Island -Pram
Cool Kids of Death-St.Etienne (this strictly instrumental was a nice surprise).

Feb 26, 2011, 05:47

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Joan As Police Woman - The Deep Field
Bibio - Mind Bokeh

Feb 27, 2011, 15:10

Gingoose
Gingoose
18 posts

Sparks - Propaganda

Feb 27, 2011, 15:14

Gingoose
Gingoose
18 posts

sod off tit head

Feb 27, 2011, 15:19

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Charlie Sheen Rant

One of the best things ALL week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fYnBHDNQ8c

Feb 27, 2011, 20:05

Dara
Dara
905 posts

I am putting some new speakers through their paces at the moment and I have noticed that they render brass instrument sounds beautifully. It's the solid horns in the speakers that do the thing - really they are quite addictive....

I have been immersing myself in Laetitia's trombone for the past few days, discovered some amazing classical trumpets and this hilarious tribute to KLF's "what time is love'

http://youtu.be/27-FwZuEKQE

- I would be very grateful for some suggestions for brass/silver instrument sounds, jazz/pop/rock/classical trumpet, sax, bassoon, cor anglais in fact most woodwind too esp. clarinet, oboe etc etc...

Feb 28, 2011, 00:54

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Dara wrote:
I am putting some new speakers through their paces at the moment and I have noticed that they render brass instrument sounds beautifully. It's the solid horns in the speakers that do the thing - really they are quite addictive....

I have been immersing myself in Laetitia's trombone for the past few days, discovered some amazing classical trumpets and this hilarious tribute to KLF's "what time is love'

http://youtu.be/27-FwZuEKQE

- I would be very grateful for some suggestions for brass/silver instrument sounds, jazz/pop/rock/classical trumpet, sax, bassoon, cor anglais in fact most woodwind too esp. clarinet, oboe etc etc...

What about some Jaga Jazzist?

What kind of speakers did you get?

Feb 28, 2011, 04:35

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index