Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What sre you listening to this week?
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: What sre you listening to this week?

Hans Zimmer

Mar 15, 2011, 21:44

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

the c in cake

Mar 17, 2011, 03:56

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

and r.e.m.

Mar 17, 2011, 03:57

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
the c in cake

Shrimp Boat? Supposedly, that's one of their songs, but I've never heard it...

Always so cryptic, Mr. Mu.

Mar 17, 2011, 04:24

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Mar 18, 2011, 20:03

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Nice!!!

Mar 18, 2011, 20:06

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

You got me started on Ladytron. Now I can't put it down. 604 is my fav, me thinks.

Mar 19, 2011, 03:02

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

jauntymonty wrote:
You got me started on Ladytron. Now I can't put it down. 604 is my fav, me thinks.

Me too. Hey bro, clapping song. *treasure hunt*

Mar 19, 2011, 04:08

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

todaye i listened to. old skooly jungle drum and bassy track from ray keith. some kitsune electronic. rubbish well known indie remixes, and tracks. not really on it today. but i enjoyed the type of music i liked when i was 14. sorry this i just a post out of boredom. booored.

Mar 21, 2011, 01:16

bassRelex
bassRelex
43 posts

78 sluss wrote:
todaye i listened to. old skooly jungle drum and bassy track from ray keith. some kitsune electronic. rubbish well known indie remixes, and tracks. not really on it today. but i enjoyed the type of music i liked when i was 14. sorry this i just a post out of boredom. booored.

watch some Roger Ramjet and his battle with his arch nemesis Dr. Evilkisser!

Mar 21, 2011, 03:43

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index