Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
How do we get to older threads?
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

schally
12 posts

How do we get to older threads?

It seems the new forum only shows 20 most recent threads. Where are the older ones?

Oct 02, 2008, 17:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: How do we get to older threads?

I was worried about that too. It seems that there is no way to directly check other "pages" of threads.

But the invisible threads are still there, it seems. For example, Basil's "Stereolab 166" tread is no longer on the forum front page and seemingly unaccesible unless you click on the "date" link.

That is definitely a serious flaw. Kleber should see to it.

Oct 02, 2008, 18:08

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

If anyone is interested, kleber can be contacted on "contact" page.

Oct 02, 2008, 18:12

JS
JS
489 posts

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
If anyone is interested, kleber can be contacted on "contact" page.

Done.

Oct 02, 2008, 18:29

JS
JS
489 posts

Already fixed! Great service!

Oct 02, 2008, 21:09

easychord
69 posts

While at another web chat room several weeks ago I opened a link someone had placed to a Stereolab Forum page from the year 2003. I'll try to retrace my steps to it and report.

Oct 02, 2008, 22:50