Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
stereolab on xfm
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

stereolab on xfm

stereolab have been played on xfm. love that station. it was a while ago. before not music. as deporessing as radiohead ok computer.

Mar 02, 2011, 14:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Re: stereolab on xfm

Try to avoid any daytime music radio station like the plague. The last time I listened to XFM regularly, it's daytime/early-evening rooster seemed to be filled with truly awful, 'earnest', indie guitar rock. Although I do thank the station for some of it's 'sessions', introducing new interesting bands ... including High Llamas and many others.

Mar 03, 2011, 11:20

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i like xfm, it works well on my japnano stereo. some of the best music i listen to is on there. maybe i cant fulfill my intellect so fully with music anymore. but thats just snobby, some of those indie trash bands are bright. i still think the strokes are a bit ginger, nah.

Mar 04, 2011, 20:03

MY RETURN
1963 posts

78 sluss wrote:
i still think the strokes are a bit ginger, nah.

haha

Mar 04, 2011, 21:41