Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
work too hard at nothing.
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

work too hard at nothing.

money is piss weak, these days. and if you work too hard at a hobby, where you get no money even. i think its sad. all that effort is not worth it. and then you have naziism, snobbery. miss treatment towards one who is ugly. i think this forum should be open to anyone, even if they dont listen to french music. tho not if they're against me. knife stab.

Mar 05, 2011, 14:14

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: work too hard at nothing.

a certain familiarity and knowledge of french music is a prerequisite to post here. didn't u take the requirements exam b4 u were given yr user name?

Mar 05, 2011, 14:36

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

sorry i was just angry 'cos you were all like silent. like dont feed the troll. i wanted to break this place :P

Mar 05, 2011, 14:40

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

78 sluss wrote:
sorry i was just angry 'cos you were all like silent. like dont feed the troll. i wanted to break this place :P

I'm still mad at you for breaking my stairway thread. By the way, stop signing Xp under your post.

Mar 05, 2011, 16:33

Blessed Being
42 posts

This is just a transition phase. The good times will return. The trolls will disappear and then normalcy will be reestablished. It's people asserting themselves and then they'll move towards trendier things and the "classy" people will be left standing for comraderie and creativity and all that entails. ;}

Mar 05, 2011, 17:49

MY RETURN
1963 posts

I thought last week the no-feed pack was done in blood. Now there's people posting about Trolling Stones etc. ha

Mar 05, 2011, 23:11