Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
i'm only a troll, because i'm amateur, arn't i?
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i'm only a troll, because i'm amateur, arn't i?

i didn't go to art school, or anything like thats. i'm a college dropout, but that was a goood decision. imo. i will die a martyr. this forum is shit. why would i not wish to pollute it? dont sue me or anything, tho :*(

Mar 05, 2011, 23:46

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: i'm only a troll, because i'm amateur, arn't i?

just quit drinking that will solve all your problems. The planets will align you'll save money your brain power will improve you'll be entitled to better more professional trolling abilities. You won't have any serious syndromes or side effects. You'll be normal. That's your problem-that's everybodies problem except you and you and you. God I wish you'd quit drinking. I've taken a personal vested interest in you. You told us about all your fineries. woo. Keep drinking and blogging. and vlogging. keep it up. become your own documentary, man. Join the movement, man. It's a trip.

Mar 06, 2011, 19:10