Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
After Not Music
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Re: After Not Music

deadlyfingers wrote:
Didn't Tim do a "Stereolab" remix of something recently? Can't remember which band it was...

Mar 08, 2011, 13:13

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I would love it if they released Peel sessions 3 & 4. Excited about anything coming.

Mar 08, 2011, 18:18

suggestive_devil
suggestive_devil
106 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
[quote="nsc283b"]

I seem to remember pikey talking about a live video at one point, but I think it was too costly, even though I think they may have shot some concert footage. I don't really remember the particulars.

oui ! I sort of remember something like this too !
was it the live at the windmill/brixton (london) right before CC came out ?
anyway, there IS some vids, and some good ones !!!
i'm pretty sure there's the whole thing there !
plus, if the live at the metro in sydney could be fix, that could definitely give something tremendous (bon, the "crashin'" part during "chemical chords" is really sad, but everything's just fine, and very fine with the rest of it !

by the way, in order to answer another question in there, i do not remember if the link was in there, but there's another stereolab remix of a song from white lies.

la voilą... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnrGymNNQss

Mar 08, 2011, 19:07

suggestive_devil
suggestive_devil
106 posts

euhm... "there ARE" should work a bit more !

Mar 08, 2011, 19:08

MY RETURN
1963 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
nsc283b wrote:

I love an official double live album. I don't think I'm asking for too much!

Supposedly next up will be another Switched On, but we may be waiting a while for that.

I'd love an official live record. But there's a kazillion live videos and mp3s out there. Some totally amateur some more professionally done.

I seem to remember pikey talking about a live video at one point, but I think it was too costly, even though I think they may have shot some concert footage. I don't really remember the particulars.

Oscillons is depressing in the sense that it leaves you wanting more and more.

Mar 08, 2011, 20:44

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index